"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

October 18, 2011

Something to Spice Things Up

It's late. It's like, 9:14. NO WAIT! It's 9:15 now.

Anyways, I realize that it's a late hour and I also realize that my posts can get quite lengthy. So I'll just summarize. Ahem...

A little opera goes a long way
I am a pineapple's best friend
There goes the Cantaloupe Snatcher
Sitting next to the caramel campfire
Someday, I'll live in a honeycomb
My French friends live on oranges
Airline food
Airline french fries
Airline TWINKIES

Wait, I'm getting off topic. . .

Christmas is about to blanket our fingertips
Where has the little egg gone?
Space pirates
Ethereal sunset on the lake bed
CRAP IT'S ALREADY 9:22!!
Caterpillar siblings
The ice blanket slides down the afterglow
Michael Jackson

WOAH WOAH WAOHHHH. Wait up. Michael Jackson? Ok. It's late. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!