"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

January 3, 2013

My Words

Hey guys :) (I always seem to start these posts with "Hey" or "Hey again" or "Hi." It's too mainstream. AHHHHHH!!!!)


...Anyways. If you have been a reader in the past, (or have gone and looked at my older posts) you may have seen my top ten list on words that I think should be words. Well, I enjoyed that so much that I think I'm going to keep doing that! Also because I have nothing better to post about. So here we go!

Words That Should Be Words
Volume 1

Shenga: (Shen-guh) verb - an alternate form of belly-dancing where one never actually even reveals the belly or any other body parts. The dancing is all done by jello in front of the abdominal area.

Nok: (Nock) noun - a large fish in a rediculously small lake.

Defarndo: (Dee-farn-doh) noun - an old man's name, more commonly found in Italy.

Hujujuju: (Hoo-joo-joo-joo) adjective - pertaining or referring to the mysterious aura surrounding drunk people.

Biguantionimrod: (Big-oo-an-ti-oh-nim-rod) noun - a rare breed of rock-fish that live on land, disguised as rocks. Found: everywhere.

Juhstenbeebrr: (Juh-stin-bee-ber) noun - impossible to define.

Heliobeliomeliocrakakaelio: (He-lee-oh-bee-lee-oh-me-lee-oh-crack-uh-crack-uh-ee-lee-oh) verb - to break every bone in one's, or another's, body by hitting them with an iced over water balloon.


And that does it for volume one's new words! Tune in next time for more words! Thank you, and goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!