"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

April 26, 2010

My little weekend

Ta da! Guess who hasn't blogged for ever? I haven't! Well, Mr. Trevor, it's time to get back on track! Ah ha! Ok, here goes...

Alright, so on Friday I didn't go to the election dance 1) because I didn't want to, and 2) because I wasn't elected! (But I'm not bitter or anything so it's all good.) So instead of going to the dance I went to my house with one of my best buds, Jason! Jason and I just hung out at my house until Parker got back from the dance, and then we called Sterling... But of course he couldn't hang out because he had a karate tournament or something. So Parker, Jason and I all did stupid/awesome things at my house that night until 11:00! Hehe... Here are a few of the things we did.

  • TIRE SWING MADNESS!!!!! Once you get going, you'll never stop!
  • Being chased around by my little sister. (Which was not really fun it was more annoying because, no matter how many times she deny's it, you can totally tell she's in love with Parker)
  • Monkey balloon tower defense!! (If you have not played that game, it's so stupid but it's way addicting!)
  • Etc, etc...

Saturday morning at 9:00 I had my first lacrosse game. It was really fun! ...Except that we had to forfeit because not enough people showed up. And I got a huge wallop in the leg by the ball which was going at 100 miles per hour. And I twisted my ankle. And I got whacked in the back a lot... But otherwise it was a pretty good first experience! After I got home I had a long shower, then I called over Parker and Jason again. Sterling still couldn't hang out because he still had his karate tournament, so we started to play Monkey balloon tower defense again! (Note: That game gets really boring if you've been playing for two strait hours and you have so much defense and so many balloons that the computer lags sooooooo much!!) After Sterling's tournament was supposed to be over, we called him again... But he had a party to go to, and I had to go to my little sister's piano recital. After that was over I went to Parker's house and that's where I stayed for the rest of the night! (Many fun things happened that night that I will not talk about.)

On Sunday I had to get up early because the Deacon's needed help with fast-offerings (like always). After that I went to church. It was great. For Sunday dinner we had a ton of family come over! (Because it was fast Sunday and it was my mom's birthday) I did get some bad news that day though. I found out that I had a new cousin. His name is Isaac... But my uncle isn't married. :(

Well that was my weekend. Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like great fun. that's funny that your sister loves parker! :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mokey tower balloon defense :) :) :) :):) i love who ever invented that!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think she does anymore.....well i hope not....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, she still does. You can totally tell! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!