"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

May 9, 2010

And oh... What to make of this?

Well G'day everybody! Haven't seen you in a while! Well maybe I have, but you know, metaphorically speaking. So time for the weekend...

  • Friday - Well I got home from school Friday afternoon and started to pack for my 2010 National Scout Jamboree camp out for our troop thingy ma-bob. At about 4:30 we left for the campsite which was up Payson canyon at camp Maple Dell. (It's a boy scout summer camp) On the way up we were playing The Worst Case Scenario Survival Card Game! (Travel edition) I got most of the answers right. Ha! At least I can survive a mob throwing a homade bomb into my car in New York... Anyway we got up to the place and I set up my tent. Then we had dinner and a little fireside/skit/song singing/cold little thing a little ways off from our campsite. Then I went to bed.
  • Saturday - I woke up and my nose was freezing! Haha but then again it always is when I wake up on camp outs. So in a nutshell, we packed up and went home, leaving at about 10:30. When I got home I showered. (OH YEAH!!) And then we left for family pictures at the AF Amphitheater. (Beautiful place, by the way) That took about 2 hours and so when we got home from that, it was time to go to the play at the high school, Thoroughly Modern Millie! I loved it! (I think I would do a pretty darn good job at playing Trevor Grayden) When we got home it was about 10:00, and I was pretty tired so I just went to bed. THE END!

Haha anyway, that was my weekend pretty summed up. So my question was, what to make of all this? I don't know! Because frankly, I don't really like camp outs, but the pictures and the play were awesome! So my weekend pretty much evened out.

4 comments:

  1. thoroughly modern millie was way good! and you totally should have been mr. graydon! The chinese lady was way good! "so sad all alone in da world!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you haven't posted in ages! you need to post, ok?
    much thanks! :)
    -kenz

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 9th trevor? you're a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you're the only one who's commented. And you've done it three times!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!