"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

November 20, 2010

Some things just aren't meant to be understood

Has anybody ever been confused? Like they had no idea what was going on? And no matter how hard you tried to understand it, something just hit you and hit you good. And the most frustrating part about it was that you didn't even know what it was that you're confused about.

That's my definition of confusing.

So I'm not sure what this post is about, just because I don't know what I'm confused about. But I do know that I am confused. If anybody were to ask me what was wrong, or why so serious, I would not be able to answer them. Truly. I've never been very good at finding the right words to say to people when I'm trying to give them advice, or trying to answer a deep question, and it's upsetting. So, so upsetting. I feel like a failure every time I stop in the middle of a sentence trying to think of the right thing to say, while in the mean time, everything else I've said just floats away in the air, like it never existed.

So I suppose that this post wasn't really meant for any of you, it was more for me. Sometimes you just have to write about your feelings, even if you don't know what your feelings are, just to make you feel better. But it has helped. If you read this, give yourself a pat on the back, because I just realized that this post really was for me. But thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!