"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

January 3, 2011

10 things to do when you're sick

So for the past three days, I've been quite sick. I'm not quite sure what all the symptoms' names are, but I can try to describe them! . . . Actually no. I won't. Because that's not my point. (Plus I'm not very good with words)

So while I've been sick these past few days, I've had time to think. Time to think about what things I could do while I was sick! (Because you know, you're kind of limited when it comes to doing things when you're sick) So here's my list of 10 things to do when you're sick!
  1. Sleep
  2. Listen to music
  3. Watch tv
  4. Sleep
  5. Eat food (if your stomach allows it that is)
  6. Sleep*
  7. Take your medicine
  8. Do your homework
  9. Sleep**
  10. Sleep***

Alright, so there's what I came up with! Feel free any time that you're sick to use some of my ideas, I don't mind. Honestly.

*Remember, if you sleep too much, you won't be able to sleep at night.

**K, remember my first warning. You're living on the edge buddy...

***Dude, seriously?! You do realize that you've already been sleeping for the past 4 out of the 10 things on this list, don't you? This is the 5th man. When you're lying awake in your bed at 1:34 AM because you can't sleep for some weird reason, don't come crying to me. You'll get your germs all over me and I'll be sick again.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Trevor,
    you need to feel better, and come back to school like the rest of us!
    - Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alesha,
    Thank you for telling me. Now please tell my body. It won't listen to me when I tell it that.
    ~Trevor

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!