"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

March 6, 2011

Dreams, Goals, Ambitions and Such

I want to be someone important

Who doesn't?

So everyone's got dreams, goals, ambitions and such, correct? Well believe it or not, so does Trevor! So today on Trevor's blog, we will interview him on his dreams goals and ambitions
...and such.

Q. What's your name boy?

A. Me llamo Trevor. (That means "my name is" for all of you non-Mexican speakers out there)

Q. What's your dream(s)?

A. Well, my dream(s) is/are, to go to London and perhaps live there. Yes. I've always wanted to do that. To be married to a wonderful woman! I need that. That way she can keep me in line and sane. And those are a few of my dreams.

Q. What are your goals?

A. I want to do well in school, I want to... Umm... Well let's just leave it at that.

Q. What are your ambitions?

A. Gee that's an awfully big word...

Q. And such?

A. Well I want to be a concert pianist by the name of James Relton. (No joke) (...actually maybe not that last name, but definitely James Something)

Well anyway, thanks for reading folks. Hope you enjoyed this special interview of yours truly,
Trevor Howell

P.S. I like bananas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!