"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

August 20, 2011

Get Ready For Random

BEHOLD!



The mighty albatross. See how it spreads its wings in pure majesty. Watch as it leaps, flaps, and soars into the distance. Off into the glowing sunrise. Or maybe it was the solar eclipse...

I wish I had a camera right now.

Because some things can't just be captured in your mind. Because eventually, no matter how hard you try, it's going to evade your memory. Because sooner or later, the stars are going to fall from the sky, creating a swirling, awe-inspiring rush of wind and imagination. Because, just like those stars, you too want to be free.

When you think of pencils, where does your mind lead? Haha! Pun not originally intended. Although, when you read back over it, it's kind of funny :)

I'm laughing right now. Why? Because I'm staring at a black, twisty chord connected to my house phone land-line. Don't ask me why.


Orange diamonds glitter in the sky. Deep velvet blankets the air. If you really want to fly, why aren't you up there? If the seagull sun doesn't impress your view, then go back home. Because I'm stuck here like glue.

Sometime in life, we're all going to have to face the unexpected. For me, who knows when that will be? Not you.

But I know when you will be caught off guard in your life.

Right now.




No drugs were consumed in the making of this post.

1 comment:

Please feel free!