"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Have I ever told you what my favorite part about Christmas is? It's the feeling of peace and the Christmas music. Those are my favorite parts about Christmas. And the feeling of peace I can feel the most on Christmas Eve, more than any other day. I think because on the days leading up to Christmas is all preparation, no time to just relax and soak in the warm feeling. Christmas day is too chaotic (at least at my house). So that leaves Christmas Eve. My favorite day in December.

I love getting together with the family, playing games and laughing together. I love spending Christmas Eve night at Grandma's, while she always reads us a new story. And our musical chime choir. And our puppet show of Luke 2. And just being there. It really is the greatest tradition.

So I'll try to keep this post short, since I know you all lead busy lives. Go, and be golden. And if you haven't before, maybe try to have a wonderful Christmas Eve with your family, it really is the greatest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!