"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

January 6, 2012

The Worth of Music

So I haven't written on my blog for a long time. I know, and you know, so let's just forget the past and move on.

...But I don't really feel like writing. So you listen. Listen to what I've made, and I hope you like it. :) A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a song without words has infinite possibilities.


In Flight (Cover) - Seagull Orchestra by Tikah


ComScore


ComScore Rainstorm by Tikah


I'll write an actual post some time in the future. But now is not that time. Have a wonderful day/night. :)


1 comment:

  1. .....don't forget us little people when you become rich and famous:) seriously, this is amazing Trevor!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!