"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

March 11, 2010

Braces...

I hate these stupid metallic substances that latch onto your teeth and cause you nothing but discomfort and pain for the whole time you wear them!!! Here are the reasons why I hate these stupid things:

1: They're stupid
2: They're lame
3: They hurt. A lot! (For the first week)
4: They're stupid
5: I didn't even need them in the first place!!!!!!

Thank you all for listening to my complaints, we will now go to a commercial break.

~Are your teeth perfect? Do you love pain? Does your mother fall into the traps that orthodontic doctors place in order to milk people for their money?? Then you need braces! The #1 thing that everyone hates!! Locate your nearest orthodontic doctor today to get your unneeded "teeth straiteners"!! ....Or we will find you....~

Thank you for joining me today, that's all I have. Good night everybody, and may your teeth be forever strait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!