"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

March 26, 2010

The tales of Mahonry-Moriancomer...... Suggestion

Why hello all of you faithful Mahonry-Moriancomer episode readers! This is your author speaking, glad to have all of you listening! ....Maybe.
Anyway, I am here to make a suggestion, so please comment on your opinion! Here it is:
What if I were to make the next Mahnory-Moriancomer episode into a MAJOR MOVIE MOTION PICTURE??!! Hahahahaha! (Even though I know Kenzie doesn't like to watch my videos that I post) Maybe I could even find the budget to do all of them that way!!! (Yeah watch as Kenzie reads that part she'll burst out laughing saying "Yeah right Trevor! You don't spend a penny on your lame movies!!!) Hahahahaha anyway, comment on what you think all yall faithful readers!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know i had such an influence on your decisions! haha sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but notice your care for all of my former episodes..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to disappoint, but I just realized something.... I don't have a scorpion and a slug to film!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!