"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

March 29, 2010

My little world...

So I don't remember where exactly I got this idea, but I've liked it! For about a week now I have been creating my own little land with magical creatures and everything. I've thought about becoming an author just because I thought it would be fun, and I'm pretty sure it would be!! I call my little place Fallegur Negara.
Fallegur: Beautiful (Icelandic)
Negara: Country (Indonesian)
I've also been drawing sketches of a map to go with it too! Haha this probably sounds really nerdy, but I think that it's a ton of fun! The little regions inside of Fallegur Negara are Everd Glen, Darten, Estiny, Tagostus, Aquanti, and Zaros.

Everd Glen:
  • Wizards, Elves, Nymphs, Fairies, Leprechauns
  • Live in trees, shrubs and hollow things
  • They usually like to keep to themselfs, like archery, and they want peace
  • Special powers: Magic, Teleportation, Wisdom

Darten:

  • Humans & their animals
  • Live in wooden houses
  • They want to expand, and they produce weapons and food
  • Special powers: Wisdom, Strength, Sneaky

Estiny:

  • Minotaurs, Golems, and Centaurs
  • Live in large cities and castles
  • They build large monuments, and they want to expand
  • Special powers: Power, Archetecture, Energy

Tagostus:

  • Trolls, Goblins, Giants, Dwarfs, and Hoarding dragons
  • Live in caves and mines
  • They mine and make weapons, and the always want more $$$!
  • Special powers: Strength, Can see in the dark, Expert miners

Aquanti:

  • Mermaids, Mermen, Sea Serpents, Naiads, Fish
  • Live underwater
  • They communicate with all sea creatures in their mind, they want all land creatures gone
  • Special powers: Breath underwater, Telepathy, Quick swimmers

Zaros:

  • Phantoms, Wraiths, Zombies, Demons, and Evil dragons
  • They dwell underground and any mortal that enters their lair becomes a zombie! (Oooo!)
  • Want to eradicate all of the creatures in Fallegur Negara and rule over the non-living
  • Special powers: Invisibility, Telepathy, Dark magic

I think that I could have a ton of fun with all of these little creatures and regions that I've made up inside of Fallegur Negara!! Well, that's all for now folks, and if you want to create your own little land too, go ahead and take some of the ideas that I've had with mine! Hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. um your poll thing: I would choose neither! they all sound like they would hurt! haha trevor, you have too much free time to make up all those worlds! jk, that is so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!