"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

December 20, 2010

Messed Up

Alright, who here that's reading this loves to sleep?! Woo! Yeah, I do too. But I'm going to let you in on a little fun fact about me.

Fun Fact #243:
Trevor could not sleep in if his life depended on it.

So with that newly found fun fact about me, you can imagine my pain on Christmas break when I stay up until 11:37. . .and wake up at 7:26! Yeah, I know! It's incredibly stupid! The best I can do is just lay there in my bed, hoping I will be able to drift back into a blissful slumber, but alas, it cannot come to pass with me and my messed up internal clock! But that's how it's been my whole life. Yep, I've heard many times that I'm a deprived child, but think of all the things you miss if you sleep till 1:00 PM! I would rather wake up early than late.
There are still times though when I wish that I would just knock myself unconscious and be out for the day. I won't deny it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Trevor,
    I am incredibly sorry you have this issue, but the latest I have been able to sleep in this break is 9 (which is better than 7, but when you stay up all night reading, is still a pain.) So I totally get it. I feel bad for those who can sleep in until 1. That is messed up. But even if my body would let me sleep in, my mom wouldn't. We don't sleep in past 9 at our house. End of story.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!