"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

July 14, 2011

Top 10 Things - Captions

Top 10 Things
Great animal pictures that are just begging for captions

1. "Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all day! And night! Actually, thinking about it, I'll be here the rest of my life! And now the next thing I'd like to sing..."

2. "Are my pupils dilated enough now? Or should I stare into that camera light a little longer? Oh, what's that? Shift my pose? Ok... This good?"

3. Left: "Hey, Jack! Look at what I found! It's... I don't know. Oh wow... We sure are high up..." Right: "I can't believe we were classified as cats..."

4. "Hey you two! Get down from there! Especially you Jack, don't make me tell your mom! I know how dangerous your daydreaming can get!"

5. Top: "Mmmm... Your hand smells good, mate. But how come Joey here gets all the food? Blimey! He doesn't even want it!" Bottom: "I can't believe we weren't classified as cats..."

6. Left: "How did we get ourselves into this mess? Well, we can try jumping right? What's that thing the humans always say? Cats always land on their feet right?" Right: "That's only when they're looking. For some reason we never can do it when they're not looking... Man I hate being a cat."

7. "How's it lookin', doc? Anything wrong with my throat? No? Whew! What, what's that you say? Lions aren't supposed to have white fur? No! My parents just said I was special!"

8. ~Grunt~ "Paparazzis..."

9. "I knew I shouldn't have gone for that pre-killed meat on a suspicious looking string attached to a hook. But hey! On the upside, I now have all the time I need to wonder about how the heck I got classified as a cat..."

10. Top: "Dog pile!!" Third to bottom: "WE GOT HIM BOYS!" Second to top: ". . ." Second to Bottom: "Ugh... Who thought that... this was... a good... idea?" Bottom: "Great teamwork guys. Can I finish that fly casserole you guys so rudely interrupted me while eating by ambushing me all of a sudden?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!