"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

February 14, 2010

Awesome weekend!

This weekend our cousins came down from Ely, Navada yesterday and we went ice-skating! :D (3rd time in my life ice-skating, and all in the space of 2 months!) Then we went and "fed the ducks" which was us just throwing bread into the river. For the ducks, it was survival of the fittest to get a piece. I noticed that one of the ducks had waddled away from the other group onto the bank, so I threw a whole piece of bread at him. (Not to be mean or anything, I just thought that he hadn't gotten any pieces of broken bread when he was in the river)
When we got done with that, we went to our grandma's and had spaghetti for dinner, (blechh!) and watched Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs!! :D That is like my most very favorite movie ever!! Then most of the littler kids went to bed while Jake and I (The 18 year old cousin) stayed up until 11:00 playing The Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation! It was EPIC!! Hahaha, well.... probably mostly because I won all of the games we played.... ;) So after church today he played my 6 year old brother in it, and rejoiced when he won. "Finally!" In his words, "I can rest in peace knowing that I'm not a complete failure at this game!" (Which kinda goes to show how bad I creamed him last night!)
Then Sunday night we stayed up until 2:00 AM!!!! :-0 !!! We first played ping-pong in the basement and we got soooooo hyper it wasn't even funny!!! ....Actually it was way funny! We were laughing at everything! Then Jake dove for the ball, but he missed and landed on it instead, so that ended the ping-pong fun. (The ball had a HUGE dent in it! Hahaha) Then my dad came down with us and we played 3 games of Pandemic: On the Brink! It was intense!! I was the bio-terrorist who goes around infecting cities and really making the game hard for my dad and Jake! ;) Hehehe..........
Anyway, I've got play practice tomorrow morning from 8:00-12:00, and I've got to get up early to put out the flags for the day, so adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!