"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

February 17, 2010

Last rehearsal!

Oh my goodness!!! Today was our last Joseph rehearsal!!! I can't believe it went by that fast!!

....I AM SO FREAKIN' DISAPPOINTED IN OUR CAST!!! Oh my goodness you guys, seriously! Step it up! Wow.... Really, can't believe that it opens tomorrow.... Everyone should still come to see it though! It's an awesome musical, but don't make fun of us just cause we stink! We're trying our hardest! (most of us anyway...)

Hehehe.... The flex performance was pretty fun today also, but we could have been soooooo much better!! .....And I lost my sock!! How does one lose a sock? And not two socks, JUST ONE SOCK!! I was going around for the second half of school wearing only one sock!! :'( My foot was getting really sweaty and gross! I even asked my 4th period teacher if I could take of one of my shoes to let it air out....... but 'twas all in vain.....

Anyway, everyone come to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!!

5 comments:

  1. Don't be dissapointed I'm sure everyone was trying their best! :] I'm sure Jaedee did good! Jackie and ABbie said she did. anyway... i can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do they know that she did? :) I'm not saying she was bad, I'm actually very sure that she was amazing! ...But I don't see her during her song.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha of course you're sure she was amazing! haha jk Well I loved it and did not think you stunk!!!! You guys rocked! Your solo was so good! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! Our last dress rehearsal was just a mess :P I was mad, but the performances were AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trevor you were awesome! You did a great job singing! I thought it was great! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!