"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

February 7, 2010

Today

Today is today. Not to-yesterday or even yesteryear, just today. (It's not tomorrow either, but who cares about the future)
Right now I am up at my grandma's house stuffing myself with junk food. Ahhhhh, fast Sunday! Both good and bad. The good is that when you're done fasting, it's a free-for-all for the food!!! :D The bad is that before you're done, you get kinda hungry... ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR WHOLE SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS FINISHES 15 MINUTES EARLY AND ALL THEY CAN THINK TO TALK ABOUT IS IN-N-OUT BURGER!!!
Ugh, ok sorry for that little spazm, but anyway, yeah. :) It worked out pretty good though! (The super bowl landing on fast Sunday I mean) Cause it's a buffet!!
Anyway, this is Trevor, Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. haha your posts crack me up! Today during sunday school my stomach grumbled so loud! And of course it was when everyone was silent! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha go figure... But isn't that when it always happens anyway? :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free!