"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

February 28, 2010

The tales of Mahonry-Moriancomer, Episode 3

As we last left Mahonry-Moriancomer and Phil, they had just entered the mysterious building in the Land of Ho!

"Wow Phil.... this kinda reminds me of the great and spacious building often talked about where I used to live..." Observed Mahonry as they entered the building. The walls of the building were plastered with banners of rainbows and leprechauns. The ceiling of the building was so high that they couldn't even see it!
"Oh P.U.!" Exclaimed Phil. "What is that awful smell??!!" Phil started to peek around the area to find the smell, while Mahonry-Moriancomer tried to find a vending machine.
Hmmm.... Thought Mahonry. Now where would I find a Scorpio-ade? Let's see, could it be this...?
"Oh my goodness Mahonry!!!" Phil suddenly shouted from a room that he had previously entered. "I... I think I'm going to be sick..."
Dang.... I guess it wasn't! Oh! How about over here....
"M-M-Maho-Mahonry! I.... I..." Phil's voice grew quiet.
Ah! Here we are! Mahonry thought triumphantly, and popped open a can of the ever loved, Scorpio-ade! "All right, Phil. Here I come." Mahonry called back as he chugged his Scorpio-ade. Mahonry walked over to where he thought he had heard Phil's voice coming from, and entered the room... but Phil wasn't there! "Phil! Phil!! Where are you??" Mahonry called. "I thought that you wanted to show me something!"
All of a sudden Phil crawled through the door that Mahonry had entered from. "I did.... But..." BLECH!! And with that, Phil threw up all over Mahonry's Scorpio-ade!
"Now look what you've done Phil!!" Cried Mahonry-Moriancomer. "That was my last quarter that I spent on my Scorpio-ade! And I wasn't even half way done with it!!!"
"Mahonry..." Phil whispered as he wiped off his mouth. "You definitely won't want to drink that when you see what I saw in that other room...."
Mahonry sighed, and followed Phil into the room that Phil had previously been in.

What will be in the mysterious room?! Anxiously anticipate the next, Tales of Mahonry-Moriancomer, Episode 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!