"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

April 29, 2011

Extra Time

So sometimes when I'm at school, I have extra time to do stuff.

Such as now.

Often times in computer tech after I finish all of my stuff a bazillion hours early (because she gives us forever and a day to do five-minute assignments), I get onto the internet. The first place I head to is Skyward to look at grades. Once that's over, I check my email. After that, I really just do whatever I want, like finding out whatever I've been interested about for the past while. Or maybe listening to music (softly, as to not disturb the other hard working students). Or maybe even play games!

And other times I post on my blog.

All in my extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!