"It is not our abilities that determine who we are, it is our choices." ~Albus Dumbledor

April 5, 2011

Just... Content

Well, I don't expect this post to be long. (Kenzie is thinking hooray! right now) But I also don't know what I want it to be about! So let's just start writing...


Y'know, I've had quite the roller coaster in my life lately. Ups, downs, loop-de-loops, and it's all been a zero-to-sixty experience. Crazy, I know! But it seems like that, for now, I'm on a strait stretch of the coaster. So I think it's about time that I just threw my arms back, loosen my seat belt, and let out a long held in breath of air.


So here's to the simple ones: Life is too short to live with regrets, so don't worry about it! It'll all be worked out in the end. Trust me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free!